Make a Donation
This list reflects items needed by all fire families to complete rebuilding their homes.
Community members are welcome to donate using the form below. Please include photos if available.
If you are a local business and would like to contribute construction materials, please call (907)745-5824 or email email@example.com.
1. Pre-hung exterior doors for 6 inch walls
2. Windows, various sizes (for 6-inch walls)
3. 2 inch by 12 inch lumber for floor joists
4. 2 inch by 6 inch lumber, minimum 8 feet and up in length
5. 1 inch by 4 inch lumber, minimum 8 feet and up in length
6. Plywood OSB (minimum ½ inch)
7. T & G sheeting, ¾ inch for flooring and roof
8. T-111 siding
9. Ice and water shield rolls
10. R19 insulation
11. R30 insulation
12. Pre-hung interior doors
13. Electrical wire 12-2 w/ ground
14. Electrical receptacle boxes, single and double sizes
Please use this form to provide information about the condition and location of potential donation items. These details will help us to coordinate survivor needs with storage and transportation options.